A good frosting is has a great influence on the taste of the cake, cookie, or cupcake. This easy peanut butter frosting is so rich and delicious that you will definitely love it! Plus, its texture is so firm and stable that you can decorate your dessert as you want and make it look amazing! Here is the recipe:
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, smooth (don’t use all-natural in this recipe)
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (plus an extra 1 to 2 tablespoons if needed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a mixer bowl, apply the butter and whip for 2-3 minutes or until butter is light and fluffy.
- Then, add ½ cup sugar, peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 cup milk, and a pinch of salt. Beat until well combined.
- Slowly add in the remaining powdered sugar and whip until well incorporated.
- Next, taste and modify to your preferences, pouring extra milk by the tablespoon to thin down the frosting if it is very thick.
- Frost and decorate your dessert.