Pudding truffles are the best dessert choice for Christmas, especially if want to avoid the traditional serving of Christmas pudding and make something special, cute and fun for your family and friends. Rich, moist and delicious! Try the recipe:
- 650 grams Christmas pudding (I used store-bought)
- 200 grams’ high-quality dark chocolate, melted
- 120 ml brandy
- 70 grams’ confectioner’s sugar
- 150 grams’ white chocolate, melted
- glace cherries (cut to look like berries and leaves)
- In a large bowl, crumble the pudding. Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave for 30 sec. intervals, then stir in the pudding crumbles. Now, pour the brandy and confectioner’s sugar. Combine well.
- Next, roll level tbsp. of batter into balls, arrange on tray. Cover and refrigerate until set (at least half an hour).
- In a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of almost boiling water melt the white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle over the truffles to form “custard”; garnish with cherries. Serve.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas!