This chocolate peanut butter cheesecake pie is so easy and simple to prepare! So, do not hesitate to surprise your family or friends with this amazingly delicious dessert that is rich and so creamy. Here is the recipe:
- 8 oz. (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Oreo crumb crust, ready-to-use
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. (1 carton) whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and cream cheese together until smooth and well incorporated. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add in whipped topping and combine with a spatula. Divide the mixture into two bowls.
- Then, in one bowl, apply the peanut butter and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Stir to incorporate.
- And in the other bowl, apply cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Stir to incorporate.
- Next, spread the peanut butter mixture into the crust. After that, spread the chocolate layer mix into the pie.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 5 hours (or ideally overnight) before serving. Decorate with extra Cool Whip or chocolate shavings (if desired). Cut into slices and serve.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.